This delicious little treat is only 255 calories, so you can enjoy it guilt-free!
Fresh Fruit with Chocolate Dip
Calories 255 per portion
Fat 11g (6g sat) per portion
Suitable for vegetarians
- Dark chocolate 75g (3oz), broken into pieces
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Mixed fruit, such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries 350g (12oz)
- Put the chocolate and milk in a heatproof bowl and set it over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until it has melted, making sure it doesn’t overheat.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir to make a smooth, thick glossy sauce.
- Carefully remove the bowl from the pan and pour the chocolate into a small pot. Serve immediately with the berries to dip into the chocolate sauce.
This delicious recipe is taken from our sell-out cookbook (now on its second print run) Just for One or Two.
Find out more about this popular book here.
And happy Valentine’s Day for tomorrow!